If you've been reading my blog, you probably know that I'm relocating to Malaysia soon! I'm actually leaving in two days! I've been super lazy about packing though (haven't even started) and I think it's going to be a really stressful process because I only have 30kg of baggage allowance! (ﾉ_-｡)
Lucky I don't have to pack any Winter clothes and all my Summer clothes should be quite light!
So my best friend is looking after my dog for me while I'm away indefinitely. I'm so lucky!! We bought our dogs together so they are real sisters and brothers which is sooo cute! The dad is brown and mum is cream and that's why they have different coloured fur but look the same! They also have totally different personalities!
My bestie's been looking after Fei Fei for 2 months now because I want to make sure he settles in before I leave so lately I've been spending a lot of time at her house with my dog before I leave. I'm going to miss him so much ･ﾟ･(ﾉД`;)･ﾟ･
Pomeranians are really adorable but here's a warning to anyone that is considering buying a pom
Their fur is super hard to manage! You have to spend a lot of time brushing their fur because it gets knotted really easily in the following places - Behind the ears, in the armpits area and around the bum! Also if you are slightly allergic or sensitive to fur I don't really recommend poms for you cos their hair is quite fine
- Even though she is smaller than Fei Fei she is actually the older sister! Fei Fei was the second baby of the litter and they have a younger sister which is a darker cream colour
- Their birthday is on 10th April 2009 which was Good Friday!
- BuBu is really hyper active! She loves to run after birds (My Bestie always like to say to her: They will come for revenge in Spring!! lol) and gum nuts!
- She was really ditzy as a baby and would run into doors etc but seems to not feel any pain! lol!
- Even though she's the smaller dog she likes to act like the Alpha dog so she have to eat first before letting Fei Fei eat haha!
- She gets jealous of Fei Fei easily and growls at him and then get scolded by her mummy!
- She more photogenic than Fei Fei ゜・(>_<)・゜
Fei Fei (fat fat)
- LOVES food! His eyes goes super shiny and sparkly when there are food around
- Snores really loud like a fat person haha
- Very obedient and submissive
- Randomly farts and burps and makes everyone run out of the room loool!
- Very loving and don't hold grudges! My favourite trait about him ~(＾◇^)/
- Scared-y cat! He's a bit of a sissy haha Oh well he will always be my little boy (＾▽＾)/
Here are some photos I took of them last night and today!
It's so hard to get them in the same shot together with both heads looking at the camera without looking away! So hard to take photos of animals ・(>_<)・
Love the pink backdrop!
Yay! Finally a good picture with them looking at the camera and no one blinking or moving!!
BuBu looks so excited for some reason!
Awww Fei Fei's starring straight into the camera!
Her expression => XP
I got a picture of her licking my leg!! awww
Gave Fei Fei a trim~ Cut his mane short because it keeps malting!
I think he looks younger and cuter with a shorter mane =)
I'll try to blog one more time before getting on the plane! Going to do a shoe post of all my shoes before I put them away for storage!
til next time （‐＾▽＾‐）